Name:
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, United States

Julie calls me "Sweetie". Finley calles me a variation of "Daddy". One of my friends calls me "Boo-Boo". Another friend used to call me "Mole".

Saturday, May 27, 2006

You Will Never Be the Same

Buy don't copy Sufjan Stevens' albums Michigan and Illinois. This is the best music I have heard in years. Julie and I can't get enough of it. Finley even loves it. Alanson, Crooked River on Michigan soothes him. If he is crying and we play it for him he stops crying. If you are happy this music will make you sad (the good kind of sad). If you are sad this music will make you happy. If you are despondent this music will make you hopeful. It is beautiful, haunting and downright amazing. It makes you want to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home