Name:
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, United States

Julie calls me "Sweetie". Finley calles me a variation of "Daddy". One of my friends calls me "Boo-Boo". Another friend used to call me "Mole".

Monday, February 18, 2008

It's About Time

I am going to write on this blog at least once a week until I don't.

I need a writing outlet that does not relate at all to school or anything having to do with the library. So topically the blog will be about anything but law school.

However I will mostly be reviewing 80's movies. Stay tuned for my scathing critique of the break down of the American family as seen through the lens of John Candy's "Uncle Buck".

1 Comments:

Blogger testing123 said...

Welcome back man!!! glad to see you writing again. Just revamping mine too.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home